The owners of this Chapel Hill property contacted Davcon after our company was referred to them by friends. They wanted, ‘our house to have security screens that are both visually appealing and offer security.’ The solution was Crimsafe security screens.
- 6 Crimsafe windows
- 1 Crimsafe Safe-S-Cape
- 3 Crimsafe sliding doors
All items were manufactured in the colour APO Grey. This is a standard Crimsafe colour, however Crimsafe can be custom powder coated should it be required. The installation took our installer, Jason, approximately 3 hours to install.
The Benefits of Crimsafe
- Allowing fantastic airflow and breezes in, whilst the house is kept secure.
- The Safe-S-Cape facilitates a quick exit from the house in the event of an emergency.
- Helps keep out flies and insects.
- Reduces the need to use air conditioning.
- Looks great installed in both modern and traditional houses.
- Can be used in outdoor applications eg. Patio enclosure.
- Provides protection from intruders.
How Much Does Crimsafe Cost?
Because all of our Crimsafe screens are custom made at our factory in Coopers Plains, there are no standard or pre-manufactured Crimsafe doors or windows. In order to provide you with a proper quote, we need to know the measurement of each door or window opening and then assess which Crimsafe products are most appropriate to your needs.
The result is a house secured by super-strong and stylish, Crimsafe security screens.