Crimsafe iQ is Crimsafe’s latest range of security technology to give you peace of mind for the safety of your home and family. The latest range has passed the toughest burglar-resistance testing, not only in Australia, but in the world! This technology includes superior locking solutions, anti-jemmy heavy duty hinges and a wider, stronger frame Find out more below!
The Crimsafe iQ Difference
Crimsafe iQ uses patented technology and the smooth profile of Crimsafe Ultimate as its foundation but Crimsafe iQ adds anti-jemmy heavy duty hinges and a wider, stronger frames – making it highly resistant to any attack.
The Crimsafe iQ range has passed the toughest burglar-resistance testing in the world! This test includes:
- Impact testing using a 50kg impactor
- Load testing up to 300kg on both internal and external directions
- Resistance to manual break-in attempts with a range of tools
- With advancing technology and smart features to provide maximum security and convenience, Crimsafe iQ is the first Crimsafe product to incorporate smart technology. Which gives you the flexibility to choose between a mechanical or electronic option.
- Crimsafe iQ combines maximum convenience with maximum security so it’s the perfect choice for any home, business, buildings, retail outlets, banks and even hospitals and health facilities
- Crimsafe iQ lets you choose between the iQ-m series, with mechanical key lock and the iQ e-series with electronic access options.
- The iQ-m door features five individual lock modules, providing ten-point locking, and mechanical key lock.
- The iQ-e door features three lock modules, providing six-point locking, and electronic access options including PIN code keypad.
iQ is designed with everything you get from Crimsafe Ultimate…
- Patented Crimsafe Ultimate Screw-Clamp technology: clamped and screwed to resist powerful impacts
- Tensile-Tuff mesh: 0.9mm 304 structural grade high tensile women stainless steel
- Tamper Resistant Screws that are unable to the removed with conventional tools
- Stainless steel see-through mesh to let in air-flow but keep out flies and mosquitoes (and burglars!)
- The ability to span wider and higher openings
…But with even more features:
- A superior locking system
- Anti-jemmy heavy duty hinges
- A wider, stronger frame
- Electronic access via Bluetooth with manual key override (iQ-e only)
- Individually programmable PIN codes (iQ-e only)
- Emergency release from inside only
You’ll also get all the benefits from the Crimsafe Core range such as…
- An extensive colour range so whatever security screens you choose, they’ll seamlessly match your home’s decor and won’t create an eye-sore like other security screens can cause! Choose from colours like pearl white, stone beige, deep ocean, satin black or bronze anodized.
- A rust-free security screen that requires very little maintenance! You won’t have to worry about rain or humidity causing any problems for your security screens.
- Crimsafe’s Tensile-Tuff mesh will keep out flies and reduce mosquitoes and up to 80% of midges from coming into your home! But the mesh has been designed in such way as to still let in 53% airflow, while filtering out 62% of UV radiation! So even with the screens, you’ll be able to open your house up to let in all the good stuff with none of the bad.
15 Year Warranty*
*Terms and conditions apply
The Crimsafe iQ ranges comes with a standard 10 year warranty on all screens with the option to extend warranty up to 15 years. If you’re ready to learn more about Crimsafe iQ and what it can do for your home or business, get in touch below to organise a free on-side measure and quote!