We installed Crimsafe security screens in this Regents Park home. After having diamond grille and fly screens for many years, this customer decided to install a mixture Crimsafe and Crimsafe Ultimate security screens to the windows and doors on their entire home.
The customer chose Crimsafe security screens for their windows and Crimsafe Ultimate doors for their property.
· 8 Crimsafe regular windows
· 3 Crimsafe Ultimate doors
All items were in the colour, Bronze Anodised, except for the front door which was in Black.
The installation took 2 installers approximately three and a half hours to complete.
– Allowing fantastic airflow and breezes in, whilst the house is kept secure.
– Helps keeps out flies and insects.
– Reduces the need to use air conditioning.
– Looks great installed in both modern and traditional houses.
– Provides protection from intruders.
How Much Does Crimsafe Cost?
Every product we make is custom made at our factory in Coopers Plains. Contact us to organise a free measure and quote for your property.
The result is improved home security and aesthetics with the addition of super-strong security screen doors and windows.
The customer told us they chose Davcon Security Screens because, ‘Davcon has been used by friends of ours.’ They also chose Crimsafe security screens as they ‘wanted up-to-date security for our family’.