After contemplating having Crimsafe installed for a number of years, the owners of this Ipswich home called Davcon to have us install Crimsafe Ultimate security screens to their property.
- 2 sliding Crimsafe Ultimate doors
- 1 hinged Crimsafe Ultimate door
- 8 Crimsafe Ultimate Windows
All items were in the colour Bronze Anodised. The installation took our trained installer approximately three hours to complete.
- Allowing fantastic airflow and breezes in, whilst the house is kept secure.
- Helps keep out flies and insects.
- Reduces the need to use air conditioning.
- Looks great installed in both modern and traditional houses.
- Provides protection from intruders.
How much do Crimsafe security screens cost?
Because all of our Crimsafe screens are custom made at our factory in Coopers Plains, there are no ‘standard’ or pre-manufactured Crimsafe doors or windows. In order to provide you with a proper quote, we need to know the measurement of each door or window opening and then assess which Crimsafe products are most appropriate to your needs. Contact us to arrange a free, no obligation measure and quote. Learn more about how much Crimsafe costs.
The result is a house secured by super strong and stylish, Crimsafe Ultimate security screens.
The home owners told us they wanted Crimsafe security screens installed so they could leave their doors open through the summer. They liked the idea of the added security to their home, and the peace of mind that comes with it. Crimsafe was their choice of security screen as they knew and trusted the brand and had seen trusted endorsements of the product.